Rental Coverage and Options
Rental customers have an option of choosing three types of protection: CDW, PAI,, SUP(Reduce deductible to zero)
CDW – Collision Damage Waiver Protection (per day)
CDW protection coverage is mandatory for all cash paying customers and optional if paying by credit card.
Customers have the option of choosing CDW with a $500 deductible which excludes damages to the rims & tires, or accepting CDW with a (zero) $0 deductible which covers damages to the rims & tires.
Customers without CDW protection are liable for the full repair and/or replacement cost of the rental vehicle.
PAI – Personal Accident Insurance ($12.00 per day)
Niatari accident compensation up to $ 300,000 to a maximum amount (Maximum Total Benefits for any one accident)
Medical and Ambulance expenses are limited to injuries sustained while operating or riding as a passenger while using a vehicle belonging to Nissan Rent A Car.
Guam seat belt and child restraint law.
Guam Public Law 30-33, which took effect Jan. 1,2010 requires car seats and booster seats for children younger than 12 years. Under the law, children younger than 4 must be secured in a child restraint system while traveling in vehicles. Children ages 4 to 11 who are less than 4 feet 9 inches tall should be secured in a booster seat.
* MILEAGE: No Charge
* GAS: Vehicle goes out with a full tank of gas and must return with a full tank of gas. If the vehicle is not returned with a full tank of gas, customers will be charged according to Nissan's prevailing rate at the time of rental.
* CHILD SEAT: $6.00 per day. Subject to availability.
* ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: $5.00 per person per rental contract. Maximum of 3 additional drivers per rental contract.
* AGE LIMIT OF DRIVERS: Minimum rental age is 21 years old with a valid driver's license.
* All airport rentals are subject to
Airport Concession Recovery Fee 11.11%
$.50 cents per day Customer Facility Charge
$3.00 charge per day for vehicle registration recovery fee.
copyright(c) 2004 NISSAN RENT A CAR, Inc. All right reserved.
Airport Office : (671) 647-7300 (24 hours)
Main Office : (671) 646-7264 (08:00~17:00 Weekday)